Skip to content
bouquet of three awards
TVH a.k.a. Missus V refers to herself as a “third world blogging momma” who writes about love, life and things that matter to her.
I have the honor to share this bouquet of awards to the following bloggers who are my sources of additional wisdom, knowledge, wits, and smiles.
Nota bene with a please:
To my kindred bloggers whom I have nominated for this award, this is just my simple way of telling you that in my short period of being a member of the wordpress family, I have become a better human being because I bumped into your works. No pressure though in acknowledging this nomination. Thank you and more power!
1. : this guy’s straightforward opinions will teach you how to be harsh in a beautiful but realistic way. http://aopinionatedman.com/
2. : everything that she believes in and does is great. she loves MAUS (cats), running (just like me), being fit, living well, and having lots of fun! http://fungirlslivebetter.com/
3. : coco ginger is a disciple of the performing arts, a lover of chocolate, and a clever, strong-willed and talented but high-tempered lady. http://courtingmadness.wordpress.com/
4. : talk about fashion and this woman is the real guru you are looking for. http://evelinagalli.com/
5. : a mom to 3 kids, 2 dogs and 1 cat, and she knows all the secrets to being a great and a perfect parent. http://parentingandstuff.wordpress.com/
6. : a little bit spoiled, pig love enjoys talking about his/her misadventures. http://piglove.wordpress.com/
7. : the accidental cootchie mama and a passionate author. http://andrawatkins.com/
9. : he logs and shares the stories and scenes after exploring our fun-loving country, the philippines, one island at a time. http://bicolanopenguinswonderlog.wordpress.com/
10. : looking for games for learning to help kids? this blog solves that problem. http://game4learning.com/
11. : he keeps a mistress and he’s proud to shout it to the world. find out who the mistress is. http://ericalagan.net/
13. : a mother to 7, wife, sister, aunt, godparent, daughter, friend, teacher who uses her blog to let a bit of herself out. http://scottishmomus.wordpress.com/
14. : the musings of a dad who runs from parenting, to become better at parenting. http://joggingdad.com/
Here are the latest magic 7 facts about me, but last April 20, I had an article here entitled “44 wj facts @44” (read this at https://wanderingjouster.com/2013/04/20/44-wj-facts-44/).
1. I just learned to drive last January and up to now, I have a big problem on how to park properly. Huhuhuhu…
2. I haven’t wished to have a daughter, but I have readied the name “Guinevere” just in case. Hahahaha.
3. I would like to try biking (if my hubby finally buys me a bike) seriously this year and hopefully do duathlon. Call me ambitious!
4. I really want to pick the profession for my three sons, but I have been claiming that I love the word “freedom.”
5. I would never touch even a toy snake! Really!
6. I would like to learn how to play the drums and be like Phil Collins.
7. I am aiming to be able to wear an xs shirt once again. Yabadabadoo!!!!!
With this, WJ is signing off temporarily but I would like to greet our Muslim brothers all over the world as they celebrate Eid Al-Fitr, the holiday at the end of Ramadan, the holy month of fasting.
Eid Mubarak especially to Amin and Tin Mababaya’s family!
Missing this beautiful couple, Amin Omar and Tintin Mababaya
With their adorable children, bubbee (sophia) and pongpong (ahmed rushdee)
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: